BIOMAN

BIOMAN

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ready. Set. Go?

I hate the weather that this country is having lately.
It's raining. Always raining.
I can't play Tennis anymore. Well, my procrastination is partly to be blamed but still the rain is a factor. Hehe. By the way, just to give a small update on what's happening on the Tennis scene, Venus Williams won the WTA Championship in Qatar. Her first Championship title.
She defeated the former cry baby Vera Zvonareva in the finals.

Moving over to Master's Cup...

Men's Singles Qualifiers

Where is Roddick?

Men's Doubles Qualifiers

The Bryan brothers seemed to take the photo shoot a bit seriously.

The pictures look a bit boring but really good at the same time.
I like the warrior statues they had last year. I don't see any 'Shanghai' in here.

The Master's Cup is underway in Shanghai. FedEx just lost to Gilles Simon in the first round. Damn. Rafael Nadal pulled-out by the way. This would have been a very open draw for Federer, but he gets this. A loss to a last minute entry to the Master's Cup. Chances are Fed won't win the tourney, not even reach the semifinals. He's just too 'un-Federer' like this year, except perhaps in the USO. My pick for this tournament is Andy Murray. Hope he does well here.

Anway....

I am beginning to feel that December is fast approaching. But I can't feel Christmas. Why is that?
My current project will go-live in February. There's no time to waste for all those holidays. We will have work on Holiday. Yipee... Yipee for knowing now why I don't feel Christmas coming. I would at least be productive on those days. Not really sure on the eve of New Year, I love my body too much to come to work on that day. I better start to buy gifts as early as now. Since as far as I remember, I have been doing my Christmas shopping every 24th of December since 1999. I have also been buying all those stupid things for a present for too long know. I plan to think of what I really want to give. Gifts that would be a bit age-appropriate to the receiver. hehe.

I have been looking at the items in the mall and I basically see the same things. Maybe it's time for me to go and visit some Christmas Bazaars. Now, what to buy......Uhm, I suppose that as long as it's not a mug or a picture frame then that will be ok. haha.
I really wish to do better this Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More entries in the future!!! =)